Emergency repairs


Steps to take to have an urgent item repaired:

Call your Property Manager and leave a voice message if your call is not answered. Where possible, please also send a text message or email. 

The Residential Tenancies Act 1997 describes an Urgent Repair as one of the following: 

  • a burst water service
  • a blocked or broken toilet system
  • a serious roof leak
  • a gas leak
  • a dangerous electrical fault
  • flooding or serious flood damage
  • serious storm or fire damage
  • a failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by your landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
  • failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity, or water supply
  • any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
  • an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
  • a serious fault in a lift or staircase

For more information regarding Urgent Repairs and general maintenance please visit www.consumer.vic.gov.au or contact Consumer Affairs Victoria on 1300 55 81 81

If you are unable to contact your Property Manager, we request, where possible you use our list of preferred Trades People.


Andrew Andrea - 0418 833 746



Dean - 0419 107 151

Rob - 0409 207 151  



Joe - 0412 644 378


For all non-urgent repairs, please send an email to [email protected]  with details of the maintenance issue.

Please note: If maintenance organised directly by the Tenant does not fall under an urgent maintenance category as listed above; or reasonable attempts to contact your Property Manager are not made, the Tenant may be liable for payment of invoices.

Recent properties