Haughton Stotts Real Estate Agency located in the heart of Ivanhoe, is currently looking for a reliable professional to join our team.
Working within a strong team environment, alongside a very supportive Director, there are excellent systems and procedures in place allowing you the opportunity to focus on providing exceptional service to our landlords and tenants.
Ideally you will be an experienced Property Manager with exceptional customer service & administration skills to manage your own portfolio.
The role will include:
- Management of your own well-maintained portfolio;
- Conducting open for inspections/routine inspections;
- Maintenance and work orders;
- Lease renewals and rental documentation;
- Liaising with owners and tenants as required &
- Managing online advertising
- VCAT attendance
The successful candidate will have:
- Property management experience;
- A commitment to delivering a superior level of customer service;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong lateral thinking and a knack for problem solving;
- Agent's Representative Certificate & National Police Check;
- A valid driver's licence &
- Experience with RP Office preferred but not essential
- Professional presentation
What's on offer?
- Attractive salary package + commissions
- Ongoing training
- Great team environment
If you would like the opportunity to join our team of dedicated professionals please click the 'Apply Now' button and send through your resume, along with cover letter to [email protected] Ph: 94971990